Join us for the 17th annual celebration of the Best Workplaces in Europe!
During a festive gala dinner at the prestigious Stockholm City Hall*, Great Place to Work® announce the 125 organisations who have made it to the top!
Dress code: Dress for Success
This Award Ceremony is Invitation Only and is open to companies and organisations that have gained a spot on the coveted list Best Workplaces Europe 2019.
Award Winners are welcome to attend both the Conference and the Award Ceremony. Please note that the registration is binding, but not personal (you can make a name change on your ticket).
Any organisation that has been recognized in one of the national lists of Europe during the past year, is candidate to make it to the list of Best Workplaces in Europe 2019.
Best Workplaces in Europe are presented in four categories:
- Best Multinationals Workplaces
- Best Large Workplaces: more than 500 employees
- Best Medium Workplaces: between 50 and 500 employees
- Best Small Workplaces: Under 50 employees
* The Stockholm City Hall / Stadhuset is one of Sweden’s most famous buildings, and one of the capital's most visited tourist attractions. It is famous for its grand ceremonial halls and unique pieces of art and is the venue of the Nobel Prize banquet held on 10th of December each year. Read more here.
Award Ceremony for Best Workplaces Europe 2019.
Stockholm City Hall
Wednesday 5 June
18.00 - 01.00
Gala & Awards evening - June 5th
18:30 - 23:00
Gala & Award evening
23:00 - 01:00
Images from the evening
After the gala you will be able to download your pictures from the below link.
The pictures will be available from 6/6 2019 in the afternoon.